1. I am surprised I did so well. I knew I could at least get a mid B on this but A worthy surprised me. I am happy for this and this A will definitely secure my A for the marking period. I need all the help to bring my average for the class to an A because of my poor performance in the 1st marking period.
2. I honestly thought that I personally did not do the best work possible for the TMD projects. I did work hard on the social media, twitter, part because it was the most time consuming and I needed to take every aspect of the book and add some personality to it. I still worked hard on the other parts, but I felt like I could have done better. But I guess it was good enough to get a 97 so I am very happy for that. It helped me get an A for the marking period.
3. 4th marking, we were introduced to the film project. I think that this will be the most challenging even though it seems easy. Films aren't the best of my repertoire but I will have to pull through with the group.
No comments:
Post a Comment