Friday, December 10, 2010

Theme #3 Reflection

I thought I did extremely well with this theme. I had a good idea for it, I think I used white space superbly and had a great theme. But apparently the theme reader did not get my message. I guess I was just unclear when I am stating my thoughts. I honestly thought I got at least a 90 on this. Shame. According to the theme reader, I did not do anything well.

Organize my thoughts better and being more clear of what my message is.

Clarity, organization, focus. Mainly being able to convey my thoughts better.

Edit: Now that I have talked to the theme reader and clarified a couple of points that she could not understand, she gave me a higher grade, from a 75 to an 85. I am definitely more please with this grade than before but I still thought I could get at least an A on this theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment