Friday, January 7, 2011

IR Blog Post 4: Homeless Man With The God Given Voice

http://www.cnn.com/2011/US/01/06/golden.voice.homeless/index.html
This is one of the craziest things I have read and watched. There was a viral video about a homeless man, Ted Williams, with an amazing radio voice and now a couple days later after the video, he gets a job offer and is voicing for many different stations. I saw the first video of the man being first interviewed on the streets on youtube and just a couple days later I see him on the NBC Today show. It is just a miracle for this man and his god given voice, as he states on his sign while being homeless. Now he is cleanly cut freshly looking man with many job offers.

Who was the guy that found him originally? Was he a random citizen or a person from the radio business?
Will Ted Williams pay any "thank you" money to the man that found him?

http://artsbeat.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/01/07/the-week-in-ted-williams-so-far/
Through this miracle of his, Ted will be able to reunite with his 90 year old mother. His life has truly turned upside down for the good.

No New Vocab

No comments:

Post a Comment