Marking Period 2 was a pretty hectic time with a whole ton of work. All those supplements were a pain to go through but definitely necessary to fully understand Invisible Man. My work ethic could have been much better. Everyone could walk out of any class any get an A in it if they truly work for it. But that s not the case all the time, and I could have worked harder. The biggest challenge of this 1st semester was without a doubt the symposiums. I struggle with expressing my opinion through talk and unfortunately symposiums are heavily weighted senior year. Hopefully I can overcome this.
I honestly didn't feel like I did well on anything, just average. I did below average on things like the symposium. The biggest area of improvement is the symposium.
I think that I am going to have to stay focused and make sure senioritis doesn't take the best of me. Even though it is taking over already, hopefully I can contain it long enough until summer rolls around. Once again symposiums will probably haunt me so I am going to have to overcome that problem.
No comments:
Post a Comment