So far, in the first few chapters, this has only been a trip/maybe a journey. Jon is reporting for the Outside Magazine and is being payed to escort a man to the top. I assume that it will turn into a quest once they fully enter the heart of Mt. Everest. Also, back in the documentary 180 South, there was a quote, I forgot by whom, that said, "when everything goes wrong that's when it is an adventure." I feel like this will be the same thing. I think that something will go terribly wrong and the climbers will have a struggle to even live. We learned that every journey is a quest, and this is going to be one of them.
This video is about the large group of people, just like in this story, going for the summit and reaching. The weather seems great and this is what I think will not happen to Jon and the rest of the climbers. I think it will be the complete opposite and be a huge struggle to get to the top.
No comments:
Post a Comment