Sunday, February 13, 2011

TMD Preview

1. I expect this novel to be very personnel. The author will put a lot of emotions into the writing. I feel like it is not going to be a deep reading story like Invisible Man. It will be very simple, entertaining but with a life changing ending. Since it is a dairy, it will have lots of first hand accounts of many different experiences throughout their journey.

2. Maybe they will run into government officials as they are crossing the border and be kept in captivity for a while. We did learn about how many countries were unstable so I expect some kind of issue with the government. 180 south seemed to not have that many problems expect for the mast on the boat and the final climb. That movie seemed very easy, at least from what I can remember. They could run into money problems because they are sort of young and going on a road trip is pretty risky.

3. This book will be extremely different, a total turn around from the first two. It will certainly not be as in depth as Invisible Man and certainly not have many symbols and character conflicts as The Great Gatsby. This book will probably be more of an entertaining read with many exciting experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment